About of Makes life easy Electric Handy Sewing/Stitch Handheld Cordless Portable White Sewing Machine for Home Tailoring, Hand Machine | Mini Silai | White Hand Machine with Adapter
- Mini hand Sewing Machine Stapler style is quick and easy to use. This mini stapler style sewing machine helps you hem your clothes with ease and is ideal for small, emergency repairs.
- This electric hand held single stitch sewing machine makes it so much faster and easier than using a needle, saving you time and money.
- 60 Sewing Speed : DIY Sewing: The crafting machine is easy to use and carry, beginner or master can make some DIY handkerchief, Cloth toys, patchwork, simple embroidery or arts crafts with terry, master can operate it to handkerchief, Cloth toys, patchwork. Good handheld sewing machine for home use.Power Requires in this Hand Stitching Machine: DC 6v power Adaptor (Included) or 4 AA batteries (Not included). Power Adapter saves cost of 4 Batteries.
- Compact and lightweight, Durable and long-lasting use. Stapler Style Machine for stitching saree blouse.
- Item Dimension: 22 X 14.5 X 5.5cm, Sewing Machine Stapler is One Hand Operation.
- Machine Size: 21cm * 6.5cm * 3.5cm
- Machine Weight: 290g
- DC 6V 600mA
- 4 AA Battery Inputs. (Battery not included)
- Operation time: Use it for continuous not more than 2 mins.
- Do not sew on cloth more than 1.88 mm thick
- Do not pull the thread after the stitch is completed. Gently cut it with the scissor
- ‘Set Screw’ – Fixing and Changing Needle Positions.
- ‘Tension Control’ – Adjust the Tightness of The Line.
- ‘Power Switch’ – Turn On Power.
- ‘Rotating Wheel’- Open the Product After Opening It.
- ‘Bobbin’ – Position of The Bobbin.
- ‘Fastening Plate’ – Press Cloth Position.
- ‘Adapter Input’- DC 6V 600mA Inserted Into The Opening.
- ‘Battery Compartment’- 4 AA Battery Inputs. (Battery not included)
If THREAD COMES OUT AFTER STITCHING
This Machine is Single Threaded Machine, This means it does not have bobbin to sew on the other side of the cloth.
Once the Stitching is completed:
- Turn the Cloth on other side.
- Pull the Thread using the Threader to Interlock the Stitches and you are done.
- Additionally, Tie a Knot for more protection if needed.
The Process is Simple you can look for our YouTube Videos to understand it.
||22 × 14.5 × 5.5 cm
No ratings found yet!