About of Plant Based Baby Laundry Liquid Detergent, With Bio-Enzymes and Neem Extracts, 1000ml
- BABY SAFE & BIO DEGRADABLE FORMULA Enriched with the goodness of Bio-enzyme, plant based formula, this is super safe for your baby’s skin. Enzymes are cleaning agents that help in breaking down stubborn stains and hence clean the clothes better. Our detergent is biodegradable and soft on hands and clothes.
- REMOVES TOUGH STAINS With citrus extracted from citric fruits, the detergent not just kills bacteria, mold and mildew, but is also a great for disinfecting and effectively removing tough stains, soap scum, hard water stains, milk and food stains etc.
- ANTI BACTERIAL With ingredients such as Neem extract, the detergent has antibacterial properties that help in getting rid of the bacteria arising from milk, drool or food spilled on clothes, sweat etc.
- SOFT ON HANDS & CLOTHES Suitable for cleaning cotton, linen, synthetic fiber, baby fabrics including bedding, blankets, sheets, towels and cloth diapers. Does not dry out or harm hands while washing.
- NON TOXIC NATURAL FORMULA The detergent is free of nasties such as SLS / SLES, Phosphate, Bleach, Foam Boosters, Optical Brighteners, Paraben etc.
I am bio-enzyme rich Mamaearth’s gentle laundry detergent for babies. I am perfect for cleaning all your new-born’s delicate clothes leaving behind a delicate fragrance. I am biodegradable. The plant-based cleansers and enzymes present in me effectively clean stubborn stains of milk, food, dirt etc. I kill bad odour without leaving behind any residue that may irritate the sensitive skin of babies. Dermatologically tested, i contain no harsh chemicals like sulphates, paraben, phosphates, bleach, optical brighteners and dyes is fabric safe.
||28 × 10 × 10 cm
No ratings found yet!
Karen Hall (verified owner) –
Good pricing Good product fast delivery
Ricco Thomas (verified owner) –
The product is firmly packed.
Robert Michael (verified owner) –
I highly recommend this product
Javier Jerez (verified owner) –
A promising product, worth trying